and another week rolls by!
here are my latest #fails
- getting annoyed by substitutions in my home delivered groceries (I mean, when is a blackberry the same as a blueberry, or green beans the same as purple sprouting broccoli!)
- telling delivery man how annoyed I am about the substitutions in my home delivered groceries (not really his fault or his problem)
- complaining (a terrible habit that gets you nowhere)
- swearing loudly (and upsetting the dog)
- looking for hidden meanings behind random things and thinking the universe is sending me a message when it’s actually just my over-active imagination playing tricks on me
- not being able to concentrate for more than 20 minutes at a time
- not sleeping enough
- fantasising about spending an entire day at the cinema watching back to back films including Star Wars in 3D – when I should be working…
- limping around for three days with massive lactic acid in my calves in a house full of stairs…ouch!
- looking at the month of June in my calendar and getting excited for my birthday (i LOVE birthdays)
- have my grammar corrected extensively in a document that I thought was okay (the shame!)
- discovering amazing new blogs all the time and comparing mine to them and feeling inadequate
- having a bad case of homesickness – it’s been more than a year since I stood on South African soil *sobs*
- leaving myself very little time to study for an important test
I feel like I always need to end these with a positive affirmation because no week is EVER an entire failure when you have your health. I’m SO incredibly grateful to be healthy and for investing in my health every day with nutritious food and exercise – it feels so good to feel good!